All Stacking Sisters bracelets are created using the highest quality materials and genuine semi precious gemstones.
We use 14k filled Gold as opposed to plated and Sterling Silver beads which are far more durable than other metal plated.
To care for your bracelets please follow these steps to protect them from damage:
- Avoid getting your bracelets wet and wearing in sweaty / humid conditions
- Avoid getting body creams / perfume / hairspray on your bracelets and make sure it has fully dried before you put your bracelets back on
- Sterling Silver will naturally tarnish over time. We recommend to polish the beads with a polishing cloth or clean soft, lint-free cloth
- Gemstones should never be worn around hot water, harsh chemicals and cleaners. They can be cleaned using a soft, damp cloth after wearing
- Don't stretch your bracelet, they should be rolled on and off your wrist
We cannot be responsible for any damage due to negligence. Damage caused by general wear and tear is the responsibility of the owner.